Friday, July 26, 2013

Favorite Finds: A Thought a Day Journal



The thought of sitting down and writing in a journal everyday to me can be daunting. Which is why I thought that this "A Thought a Day" journal was perfect. It has a page for each day of the year with five spaces to write on, one for each year. It's great because you only have to write a few lines worth, in fact that's all you can write. What should you say in such few lines? The journal suggests "Something as simple as breakfast, or something that made you laugh, or even cry. Or maybe it's more reflective." 

My favorite part is that once it's done you can go back and look at how you've changed in five years. By the time I finish mine I will be done with college and (hopefully) have started my career. I can't wait to look at this when it's done and laugh at all the things I had to say.

xoxo Lauren

PS- This is actually on sale right now. I bought mine in Barnes and Noble but it is also on Amazon for just as cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment