Saturday, July 27, 2013

Netflix Suggestions

As much as I hate to admit it, my summer isn't always as exciting as I wish it was. I like to spend some days lounging around watching tv or movies, which is when Netflix is my best friend. So here are some  of my suggestions of movies and shows to watch on Netflix.

TV Shows:

Buffy is a classic! I'm currently in the middle of season 3 and I'm obsessed! It's like Teen Wolf but with plenty of girl power!



Greek has a little bit of everything. Drama, romance and plenty of humor. I finished this series a while ago and loved it. Even if you know nothing about the Greek system you'll still enjoy the show.


Classics for every girl:


I remember when I saw 13 Going On 30 when I was eight (it was my first PG-13 movie!) I fell in love with it, and it has a special place in my heart. If you're looking for an adorable, feel good movie this one is perfect



In the words of Cher Horowitz AS IF! If you have not seen Clueless then do so now! It's a classic. It's like the Mean Girls of the 90's. It's also based on Jane Austen's novel Emma.


Movies you've probably never heard of:


This movie is one of my absolute favorites. Kirsten Dunst is my favorite actress and her character is incredibly cute and quirky. Also Orlando Bloom (enough said right?)



This movie can best be described as a dark romance. It's hard to explain, but trust me on this one, you'll want to watch this.


If you're ever bored this list is all you need to get through the day, so grab some popcorn and get comfy!

xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment