Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Planner Predicament

As a college student I understand the importance of a planner. So when it came time to pick one I did not take the decision light heartedly. I'm picky, especially when it comes to my school supplies. I want whatever will be most efficient and of course keep me organized for school. When it came down to it I was almost positive it was between a May Book or a Lilly Pulitzer agenda. Then I remember how much I loved my Moleskine planner I had a couple of years ago! As soon as I got on the website and saw this one it was too adorable to pass up and I got it. I couldn't be happier with my choice.
One of the things I loved the most (besides the adorable cover) was the format. It has the entire week on one side with a sheet of lined paper on the other. Perfect for to do lists or random little scribbles. Great for someone as scatter brained as me. It has a cute little pocket in the back as well to hold little notes. And added bonus, there's little stickers!
    

So if you're in the market for a new planner that is cute as well as function I suggest a moleskine (specifically a Peanuts themed one!)

xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment