Monday, August 26, 2013
Today I got an awesome request to also make my assignment tracker in Lucky Charms and here it is. I love getting suggestions from y'all so keep them coming! Also I am so sorry for my lengthy absence! I moved into my dorm a week ago and my first college class was today! I'm starting to get into the rhythm of things so hopefully I will be posting more often. If you have suggestions for any other post tell me and I'd be happy to consider it!
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Lately I've been a huge fan of wearing lots of bracelets with my watch. I hardly ever leave my house without my watch and at least two bracelets. I feel its a great way to dress up any outfit. Here are some of my suggestions for your arm collection!
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
I just love printables. I've found dozens on pinterest that I use. And as the first day of school draws closer and closer (less than two weeks for me) I have found more ways to keep my school work organized. Of course I love my planner, but sometimes I like to have one sheet of paper with all my assignments on it just to keep in perspective what I still have to do. It is easier for me to understand what all I have to do when it is neatly listed on one sheet of paper. Which is why I created this printable and thought I would share it with you guys! Just right click, save the image, print it out and viola! You have a cute place to write down all your school assignments.
Hope you like it! And if there is any ideas you have for a printable comment and I can make it.
Sunday, August 11, 2013
A while ago I stumbled across this DIY and absolutely loved it. I'd been looking for some pillow ideas for my dorm and knew this would be perfect. Here's how mine turned out!
It was super easy to do, but it did take a little longer than I expected. It was worth it love because I love this pillow! Perfect way to add a little sparkle to your room while showing your school spirit!
Saturday, August 10, 2013
If I could only choose one piece of make up to use, it would be mascara. By a long shot. So naturally I spend quite a bit of time trying to figure out how I can get the best lashes I possibly can. Here are a few tips I've figured out over the years.
- The most important step is picking out the right mascara(s). First you have to figure out your lashes' weakness. If they're short you need a mascara that lengthens. If they're sparse you need a mascara that volumizes. Or if they're straight you need one that holds curl. Most mascaras will advertise what their strength is, but here are my favorites for each.
- Curl your lashes. This may be a no brainer for many, but if you don't I'm telling your to reconsider. It seriously helps.
- Give your mascara a chance. If you buy a new mascara and don't love it right a way give it some time. Or you can even take the wand out and let the tube dry out just a little for a few minutes. Often mascaras can be too wet at first and will cause clumps. If you find that this is the problem with a new mascara just let it dry out a little and it should work a lot better.
- Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. I've found that the best technique for great lashes its to really wiggles at the roots then slowly bring the wand to the tip of the lashes. This gets the best results for making your lashes look full and voluminous.
- Try different combinations. I use two different mascaras. I use a lengthening one for the first coat and a volumizing one for the second coat.
I hope this helps you get your best lashes ever!
Friday, August 9, 2013
I've always been a backpack girl, but lately I've been considering switching to a tote. However I'm a notorious over packer, so a backpack is practically my only option. But for a light schedule, a tote would be perfect. For my backpack this year I chose this one in black (and added my monogram, of course.) It's sturdy and has a pocket in the back just for your laptop. Here are some other options I considered to carry around!
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Gentle Reminders Pencils- Pink, Set of 6 / Keep Calm and Eat a Donut 13x19 Poster (Featured in Pink Lemonade) Buy... / Bai Pick-Me-Up Alarm Clock / 2014 kate spade new york 17-month agenda / kate spade new york Things We Love Eat Cake For Breakfast Mug / Xhileration Paisley Lace Basket - Set of 4 / Desktop Accessories